Offering a John Deere D105 automatic riding lawn mower with only 29 hours of use over a few years. Primarily utilized for towing a cart, the blades are likely in excellent condition. Stored indoors, I recently retrieved it and decided to sell. The only issue is that the front tires require tubes or foam filling.
The John Deere D105 is a lawn tractor that has been manufactured by John Deere since 2013. It has a 17.5 HP single-cylinder gasoline engine and a mechanical CVT transmission with infinite forward and reverse gears. It also has manual steering, an open operator station, and a 9.0 liter fuel tank. Some of the features of the John Deere D105 are:
- A 42-inch mid-mount mower deck with two blades that can cut grass at different heights.
- A 46-inch front-mount blade that can be used for snow removal or grading.
- A 44-inch front-mount snowblower that can throw snow up to 15 feet away.
- A UV resistant hood material that protects the paint from fading due to sunlight exposure.
- A storage tray and a cup holder for convenience.
- A 28 cm seat back and a 14 cm seat adjustment for comfort.
- A two-pedal, foot-controlled hydrostatic system that allows easy speed and direction changes.
- An overhead valve design that improves power and fuel efficiency.
- An anti-vibration system that reduces noise and vibration.
About the product
Brand: John Deere
Power: 17.5 hp
Size: 42 Inch
Model Number: D105
Hours: 29 Hours
About the seller
Phone: (530) 386-0589