Brand-new Murray MT200 Riding Mower for sale with Briggs & Stratton EX1900 engine, 42 inch cut, 540cc, 19 gross hp @ 3600 rpm. Equipped with advanced debris filtering. Only 1 hour of use for testing purposes.
The Murray MT200 Riding Mower is a riding lawn tractor that has the following features:
– It is powered by a 19.0 Gross HP Briggs & Stratton EX engine, which delivers powerful performance and can mow up to 2 acres on one tank of fuel.
– It has a 42-inch stamped steel cutting deck, which can efficiently and widely mow the lawn.
It has 13 cutting heights that can be adjusted with one lever to suit different lawn conditions.
– It has a comfortable and ergonomic design, with an adjustable seat that has a 13-inch high padded seat-back, a built-in cup holder, and easy-to-use controls. It also has headlights and a rear hitch for added convenience.
– It has a tight 18-inch turning radius, which allows it to maneuver easily around obstacles and in tight spaces.
– It has mulching and bagging capabilities, which offer versatile options for grass disposal. It can also be equipped with optional attachments, such as baggers or snow blades, for added functionality.
The Murray MT200 has a 19.0 Gross HP Briggs & Stratton EX engine, which is higher than the Troy-Bilt 30 in. 10.5 HP Briggs and Stratton Engine1 and the Ryobi Brushless 30 in. Electric Rear Engine Riding Mower2, which have 10.5 HP and 12.5 HP respectively. However, it is lower than the John Deere S1802, which has a 24 HP V-Twin ELS engine, and the Cub Cadet Ultima ZT1 50-Inch Zero Turn Mower2, which has a 23 HP Kawasaki FR Series V-Twin engine.
About the product
Size: 42 Inch
Model Number: MT200
About the seller
Phone: (707) 321-4268