One year old S-Series unit EXMARK RAS708GEM60RC3 60″. Lightly used and well maintained. For residential qualities, rear discharge is a plus. Exmark Radius S-Series provides unbeatable value to the cut quality and durability needs of professionals.
A Series 4 UltraCut rear discharge deck finally comes with the Radius rear discharge mower. A 60 “cut-width implies you can cut faster while maintaining clippings under control. Powered by Kohler ZT engines, with embedded Hydro-Gear transmissions and ground speeds of up to 9 mph fwd.
UltraCut Deck Technology: Exmark’s exclusive UltraCut decks are available in48-to 60-inch cutting widths on Radius models. For enhanced durability and decreased downtime, coupled with zero maintenance, each UltraCut cutting deck features Exmark’s exclusive maintenance-free, sealed-bearing spindle assemblies.
Heavy Unibody Frame: Fully welded using2-inch 3-inch frame tubes, the Radius frame structure positions significant parts, including reduced engine, hydro drive and fuel tank, with better mass centralization. This provides enhanced traction and stability to the Radius hillside, with enhanced maneuverability.
Quick Adjustable Rollover Protection System (ROPS): Serves an easy-to-fold up-and-down structure constructed from round pipes and allows flexibility to place accessories.
Fuel Gauge Window: Fuel gauge is standard on all Radius designs for easy to use, precise sight window type fuel gauge.
Adjustable insulation technology: Designed to provide enhanced vibration and bump operator isolation, Exmark’s exclusive adjustable seat insulation technology utilizes rubber insulation bumpers to hold the operator seat above the chassis.
Seat Flip-Up: Enhances service access to the fuel scheme and engine compartment or helps to maintain the seating surface cool and dirt free when not in use.
Radius Rear Discharge Deck: Vailable in a cutting width of 60 inches, the rear-discharge deck offers increased cutting discharge control, reduced noise, and the ability to trim on both sides of the cutting deck — all while keeping the operator clean.
- Blade spindles: no closed and non-greasable spindles for maintenance.
- Cutter box with a diameter of 7.75 “With a spindle shaft of 25 mm (.98”) and splined blade driver.
- Drive tires: 23x 10.5-12 k500 cup holder: standard tractor frame: rectangular tubular steel unibody, welded, 2 “X 3” heavy-duty.
- Steering control: hydraulically dampened twin levers that can be adjusted forwards as well as forwards. It also has a height adjustment of 2 positions.
- Caster front tires: 13x 6.5-6, pneumatic, soft tread. Parking brake for caged roller bearings: lever-actuated brake for pawls.
- Seat: high back seat with seat cushion with foam covered, armrests and integral safety switch electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Brand: exmark
- Engine model: 708
- Displacement: 708
- Engine series: v-twin
- Engine type: carbureted
- Engine speed: 3,600 rpm
- Air filter: donaldson heavy duty air cleaner
- Type: gas carbureted
- Fuel capacity: 7-gallon (26.5-l) single fuel tank with single filling place.
- Fuel indicator: translucent visual drive: hydro-drive drive description: dual hydro gear zt3400, charging pump hydrostatic transmission, relief valves and autonomous, replaceable filters.
- Speed: 0-9.0 mph (14.5 kmph) forward infinitely variable speed selection, 0-5.0 mph (8.0 kmph) backward.
- Carb compliant: no deck lift: standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes the height of the lift and lifts the deck to maneuver around barriers or to position it in transport.
- Safety package: operator presence controls (opc) and interlock drive system with indicators of the safety interlock system.
- Rops: standard2-post folding rops with seat belt and latch.
- Pto engagement: 125-ft-lb drive wheel release magstop electromagnetic clutch: enables unit motion without engine running.
- Casters:.375 “Thick caster yoke arms model description: radius s-series 24.5 hp* exmark 708cc w/60” ultracut rd deck, susp platform & wide pneum
- Width / cutting deck: 60 “
- Deck style: floating deck
- Deck style description: full-floating ultracut rear discharge deck. Rear-discharge standard with mulch option.
- Deck construction: 10-gage high-strength alloy top shaped and seamed continually, with 7-gage side skirt.
- Blade tip speed: roughly 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting heights: 1.5″ (3.8 cm) to 5.0 “(12.7 cm) in 0.25” (.6 cm) inc.
Blades: 3 blades in length of 20.50
- Width: 66.0 in
- Length: 84.3 in
- Height: 70.2 inch
About the product
Size: 60 Inch
Model Number: RAS708GEM60RC3
Hours: 40 Hours
About the seller
Name: Ronald J. Pena
Phone: (641) 328-6116